Monday, March 4, 2013

A1 Burgers



The A1 Burgers are super juicy cooked on the stove but even more juicy & full of flavor on the grill! I personally like hamburger meat more fatty such as 80/20 because the burger will be more full of flavor than a leaner meat. Topped with sauteed onions on this burger bring the flavor to an all time high! But of course this may be too much onion for some people!

Ingredients per 1 lb of Hamburger
- ½ Cup of A1 (this is the recommended amount, I like more)
- ¼ Cup of Onion (chopped as big or little as you want)
- ½ Cup of Breadcrumbs (may need more depending on the meat)
- 1 Egg (use 1 egg for 2 lbs and for 3 lbs use 2 eggs)


Mix all above ingredients together with hamburger. You may need to add more breadcrumbs depending on your hamburger. Separate into 4 equal parts and make into hamburger patties. Grill or cook on medium heat.

Hints:
I personally love sauteed onions which are cooked right along my burgers! The juice from the hambuger gives the onions a really good flavor. For grilling I use little foil boats to sautee my onions! Bacon is also a perfect fit for these burgers!


I always move the burgers around when I first put them into the pan so they don’t get “stuck” to the pan. If you are grilling I suggest non-stick foil which works great & worth every penny!

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Facebook

BannerFans.com

Pinterest

BannerFans.com

Twitter

BannerFans.com